Social and Economic Data
Social and Economic
State and federal agencies compile and publish a wide range of social, economic, and health statistics. Information is available at both the state and county level for many social statistics. The related files below pertain to this type of data.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Governor's Office of Student Achievement
- State and County Quick Facts
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
Visit the Population Estimates page for files related to this type of data. The following links connect to current and historical demographic information, including Georgia county data and national sites for specific populations.
Click here to access the U.S. Census site providing information on how Census data can help with genealogical research.