Local Fiscal Relief Fund
Local Fiscal Relief Fund: $3.5 billion
Time Constraints on Use: For expenses incurred through December 31, 2024
Restrictions on Use of Funds:
- Cities with a population of 50,000 or more. Follows Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) formula.
- Non-Entitlement units of local government: ($857 million) (cities with a population of less than 50,000): (link to allocation chart?)
- Total amount received by Non-Entitlement unit of local government may not exceed 75% of most recent budget as of January 27, 2020.
- The state will be responsible for dispersing funds to non-entitlement governments while large municipalities and county governments will receive funds directly from Treasury
- Counties: ($2 billion) Distributed based on population, with hold-harmless provision relative to CDBG formula for urban counties
- Consolidated city-county governments will receive BOTH their city and county allocations