How to Apply
OPB is a small agency of fewer than 60 professional and administrative staff. Team members work with the various state agencies, the General Assembly and Governor’s Office to implement statewide policies and procedures, and monitor fiscal activities and their impact on the state.
OPB is an equal opportunity employer and is a registered participant in E-Verify (Participant ID: 46231). Our office continuously accepts applications and resumes from qualified candidates for policy analyst jobs in our divisions.
Additionally, our office recruits for the following agencies:
- Office of the State Inspector General
- Georgia Emergency Management Agency and Homeland Security
- Commission On Equal Opportunity
- Office of the Child Advocate
- Professional Standards Commission
- Office of Student Achievement
- Office of Disabilities Services Ombudsman
- Governor's Office of Consumer Protection
Job opportunities for these agencies, and OPB, can be found by visiting the State of Georgia’s recruitment site.