State Fiscal Recovery Fund Award Timeline Update
An important updated on the State Fiscal Recovery Fund Award timeline has been posted on the website https://opb.georgia.gov/state-fiscal-recovery-fund.
Perform budget analysis and policy planning for the Governor related to matters of education in the state of Georgia, ranging from Pre-K programs to higher education.
Division Director: Jessica Johnson
Division Coordinator: Emily Jones
- Research and provide information to support the Governor's policy and legislative initiatives related to education agencies
- Analyze budgets of education agencies for the Governor's recommendations to the General Assembly
- Provide oversight by monitoring assigned agencies' spending to ensure compliance and efficiency that is aligned with the Governor's priorities and agency statutory responsibilities
- Review, monitor, and analyze state and federal legislation related to education
- Assist education agencies with implementing programs and policies
- Provide information to the public, interest groups, legislators, state agencies, and others related to education