State Fiscal Recovery Fund Award Timeline Update
An important updated on the State Fiscal Recovery Fund Award timeline has been posted on the website https://opb.georgia.gov/state-fiscal-recovery-fund.
Public Safety Division
Perform budget analysis and policy planning for the Governor related to law enforcement, the criminal justice system, and driver services.
Division Director: Melissa Moats
Division Coordinator: Meaghan Carver
- Research and provide information to support the Governor's policy and legislative initiatives related to public safety agencies
- Analyze budgets of public safety agencies for the Governor's recommendations to the General Assembly
- Provide oversight by monitoring assigned agencies' spending to ensure compliance and efficiency that is aligned with the Governor's priorities and agency statutory responsibilities
- Review, monitor, and analyze state and federal legislation related to assigned agencies
- Assist public safety agencies with implementing programs and policies
- Provide information to the public, interest groups, legislators, state agencies, and others related to assigned agencies